Saturday, August 7, 2010

In excess?


Spatulas, originally uploaded by cabanagirl.

I was cleaning up after the blueberry cake and when I returned the spatulas to their container I realized I had, well, quite a few. I don't think I will ever use them all at the same time so I wonder why I have so many. Because each of them has a certain job, that's why. And I like them, particularly the Ratatouille one.
I also have a collection of whisks.....and I do use each one of them.
And sometimes I prefer a wooden utensil over a plastic or stainless one..especially if I am making a fragile sauce like creme Anglaise.
I do have an excess of kitchen towels which I have imposed a moratorium on. And you could make an arguement for my cookware. but I am not going to admit I have a problem....never
Bon Appetit!

1 comment:

Marjorie said...

I get it! I like several whisks, spatulas, etc You surpass me, however. Only because I left half of my tools in Maine.:-)