Wednesday, October 14, 2009

yummy French treasures


yummy French treasures, originally uploaded by cabanagirl.

French roses, French parfum and Gilles. France does produce an abundance of yummy things. As I was showering I looked across to my countertop and noticed I had clustered some treasures from France. I thought it would be my next subject for watercolor that have been pushed aside for a few weeks. Merde! But I do love all things French. I lived in Paris for a month while attending the Cordon Bleu School of cooking; I love my Apilco white French porcelain dinnerware. I love French perfume....although I do have a Bobbi Brown on the counter, n'est pas? and I love all roses. These just happen to be French Paul Bocuse. I also love the blog Paris Breakfasts and I am happy to see Gilles Marini take a role on Brothers and Sisters. Now he is yummy!

4 comments:

jojo said...

Oui Oui Gilles shined on Dancing with the Stars. He is a yummy treasure:)

Marjorie said...

Denise, What a delicate, delightful, painting.Love it!

bwhitney20 said...

Gilles, mon Dieu, il est si beau, n'est-ce pas??? Remember Madame Robinette?

And I know you spent more than 20 minutes on today's fabulous watercolor!!!!

Denise said...

La professeure: Mme Robinette! J'ai oublié que vous étiez dans ma classe. Quelle memoire! Try visiting the Paris Breakfast blog. I'll tell you I want her(Carol) life. Yes you are right. I have given up my 20 minute time frame. When I travel though I do stick to my short scribble time.