Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas to all of my blog friends and family!


2009 Christmas card, originally uploaded by cabanagirl.

I want to wish all of you who follow my blog a very Merry Christmas! Some of you I know well....some I only know through comments.....which I love....It is such an unusual way of communicating but for a rather private person I have enjoyed sharing with you the artistic things I do. And it forces me to make them visible which is really hard to do.
I hope you all have a delicious Christmas dinner, receive absolutely fabulous gifts and enjoy the company of those you love.

2 comments:

jojo said...

Merry Christmas to you too, Denise. Checking out your blog each morning is a wonderful part of my day. Thanks for enhancing my life.

Your follower,
jo

Marjorie said...

Merry Christmas Denise.

Have a safe trip and a wonderful visit with the family. We will have plenty to talk about when you get home.

It looks like we will both have a White Christmas :)