Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas to all.......


swinging on the moon, originally uploaded by cabanagirl.

I want to wish all of you who follow my blog a very Merry Christmas! This is my first Christmas away from California and the adjustments have been huge! It is so wonderful to be near my two granddaughters here. I see them almost everyday. They bring me such indescribable joy!
I do miss California, the beach and my dear friends and family but none of my granddaughters are there so at least I have half of them with me in Denver.
Last month Amber asked me what my theme would be this year for Christmas. Oh, gosh, what pressure. I hadn't even thought about it. Well with cold days that required bundling up to keep warm inspiration hit me.
Along with raindrops on roses these are a few of my favorite things this Christmas. Many of these things are handmade which is typical each year. Some of the tree ornaments I have had for over 30 years.
I wish you all joy and love during these holidays and throughout the new year of 2011!
Denise

2 comments:

Winifred said...

Glad you're enjoying life in Denver. I bet you do miss the beach and the lovely warm weather. I could just fancy a trip to Greece, they're having a bit of a winter heatwave, well 20C. To be honest I would be happy with 10C at the moment. he snow is lovely but you can have enough of a good thing!

Your tree ornament is lovely. Have a great Christmas and a wonderful year in 2011 with your family.

Marjorie said...

A beautiful post Denise. I love everything... you are so talented.
Merry Xmas and I hope 2011 is good to you.