Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year


IMG_1403, originally uploaded by cabanagirl.

We got our first substantial snowfall here in Denver yesterday and over night. It is still snowing today! I'm not brave enough to drive in this winter white yet but I did get out in the backyard to take these photos of the snow covered herb garden. I hope the lavender and thyme comes back in the spring.
2010 has been a year of many changes....some good .....some hopefully not to be repeated . All in all it was a year of great family and friends support and love and certainly lots of little girl giggles and hugs.
I hope that 2011 will be a great year for all!
A champagne toast to all!
Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Marjorie said...

Denise, All I have to say is "I don't miss the snow and frigid temps."
It is beautiful and sunny here today I am going for a walk shortly.
Happy New Year!

jojo said...

Happy New Year Denise!

It's freezing here in Vegas. I was just thinking this morning as I was walking the dog - "How do they do this with snow??". . .

jojo