Monday, June 14, 2010

Arrivederci, Italia!


last morning in Orvieto, originally uploaded by cabanagirl.

My last day in Orvieto started at 5:30 with this lovely pink light cast on the home across the convent courtyard from my room. It was peaceful reminding me of the week I had spent within these walls meeting new friends, being an eager student, venturing out to unknown areas of Orvieto each day never knowing what adventures I would have or what I would write in my journal each night before bed.
Ok then let's write an ending to this fabulous trip....

4 comments:

Marjorie said...

I bet you didn't want to leave? I would want to stay at least a month or two, or three :) I'm happy to know that you had a wonderful adventure and enjoyed the food and wine. Your paintings are beautiful. I hope you get to go again... With out the airport hassle of course. Thanks for sharing your trip with us Denise.

Denise said...

Thank you for following along

Anonymous said...

The ending is . . . you return! Glad you joined us!

Denise said...

It was a great trip and a great group, wasn't it?