Sunday, April 11, 2010

Italy: dress rehearsal


IMG_0295, originally uploaded by cabanagirl.

Last week I purchased my flight to Italy. Yea!!!! I have been advised to stick to carry-on size luggage, coordinate and layer clothing and pack light. Also for my art classes I need a portable chair (stool), my paint supplies and a sunhat. We will be walking a lot as you usually do in Europe and jumping from plane to train to bus and who knows what else. Of course I have to have a book, my phone and my iPod so here I have everything laid out. (except my maps, chargers and hair dryer. OK here goes...

7 comments:

Marjorie said...

You are well organized but do you need three pairs of shoes?

Love the carry on luggage.

Denise said...

I'm looking for suggestions: maybe 2 will be enough

jojo said...

Looks like you got it Girl! Take tons of pics!

Scarlett said...

I'm jealous :P

And don't forget to bring at least one pair of nice shoes.

Denise said...

Scarlett, I really want to bring my Tori Burch yellow ballet flats but then your Mum says 3 prs may be too many. But who can live without the TB flats?

Scarlett said...

Not me! I'm taking 2 pairs of TB to TX (gold and silver) AND some loafers. That's 3 pairs... actually 4 because I'm going to also bring flip-flops. You have have HAVE to bring your TBs!!

Jane LaFazio said...

lookin' good!!!