Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers' Day


fathers day, originally uploaded by cabanagirl.

It is the fourth Sunday in June....Fathers' Day. My son, Brad and my son-in-law, Ryan are great fathers to their little girls. Maybe they will get special syrup on their pancakes this morning. And maybe a card personally made. Maybe there will be a barbeque in the back yard. Or maybe these dads will just spend a part of the day relaxing. I am glad you are such good fathers and that you enjoy that part of your life. HAPPY FATHERS DAY, guys.

5 comments:

jojo said...

What a very nice post about the men in your life.

Being an professional lurker, I am enjoying your blog. You sketchers are really inspiring me. I just need to motate to Dick Blick's for my moleskine:) Thanks!

Marjorie said...

Great Painting Denise. I know that Brad & Ryan will love it.

Amber T said...

Cute!! Unfortunately, Brad didn't quite get the Father's Day we had planned (he'll have to tell you about it). Reina and I are planning a re-do soon. :)

Noel (with two dots over the "e") said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog, Denise. Your grandchildren are adorable! I wish mine lived in the area. I'm going to Torrance next weekend to see two of them and they will show up in Noel's Cocoon.

Scarlett said...

Denise -- WHERE'S THE BOOK?!!!!! I just LOVE your drawings!