Sunday, July 18, 2010

The princess room


IMG_0855, originally uploaded by cabanagirl.

I have 2 bedrooms on the main floor. This one is the princess room...not my room. We call it the princess room because after I ordered a new mattress set and it was delivered I was shocked that the top mattress was 14 inches high! By the time it was placed on the lower mattress and on the bed it was too high to reach. The only way anyone can get on the bed is with a footstool! Remember "The Princess and the Pea"? That's why we call it the princess room. (The butterfly room is now downstairs)
My recurring color is blue. You may see it again as I share the inside of my new Denver home.

4 comments:

Winifred said...

Very regal and very pretty.

Our latest bed is high too. Difficult to get fitted sheets for so now I just buy flat ones. The cat has difficulty jumping up now he's getting on a bit never mind us. Not that we jump on it!

Marjorie said...

The room is lovely Denise. I love Winifred's comment :-)

Denise said...

Winifred
So nice to hear from you again. I thought you had dissappeared! I love your new picture. I like it much more than your last one. You have a very kind and beautiful face.
It is a journey getting to the top of the bed but it is a delightful place for an afternoon nap.

Peggy said...

and where will your messy room be?