Thursday, January 13, 2011

Walk on the Beach 1


Salt Creek beach, originally uploaded by cabanagirl.

I had to get away from the cold and I was homesick for my California beaches and some of my dear friends and family so I took a few days away from Denver and visited California. I told my friends that what I missed the most was my walks on the beach so they all rallied around to make that happen.
The first morning (and every morning) my uncle's wife, Irmgard, and I headed off to Salt Creek in Laguna Niguel. We walked from their home down to the beach, gazed at the view and then returned....about 4 miles round trip with some serious ups and downs. This first beach walk started a string of wonderful times on the California coastline with my dear friends and family.

2 comments:

Marjorie said...

Denise... I'm so happy that you had a great time while in California. I love the pictures. I must say I do miss the ocean. Great sunset. Maybe you can go again soon:-)

jojo said...

I hear you. . .