Monday, January 31, 2011

ocean lover quilt


jelly fish quilt block, originally uploaded by cabanagirl.

Since the weather is so horrible I have taken advantage of doing inside projects which include quilting. I have quite a stash of fabric to choose from and am using a pattern from Vintage Quilts to create my new hand appliqued quilt. Who wouldn't love working on a jellyfish or sailboat quit block when it is 10 deg and snowing outside. I must bundle up soon though and retrieve wood from the garage to feed by yummy fire.

3 comments:

Winifred said...

That is gorgeous Denise. Such lovely colours. Hope you let us see it when it's finished.

Marjorie said...

It really is delightful..can't wait to see the finished quilt

Amber T said...

Love all of the appliqués! I think the jelly fish is my special favorite. This is going to be a beautiful quilt!