Sunday, September 12, 2010

make a wish!


make a wish!, originally uploaded by cabanagirl.

Happy birthday to my daughter, Whitney! It is your special day and I hope you enjoy it with lots of love and hugs! You have been such a great help to me making this big move to Denver and I appreciate it so much. Planning for your birthday reminded me of the gift you used to ask for, "Can I have something with a blue box and a white ribbon, please?" My Lord, Tiffany's has raised their prices so that even the "affordable" silver section is tiny but at least we can have the Tiffany blue and elegance in our celebrations!

2 comments:

Marjorie said...

Happy Birthday to Whitney :-)
What a great Mother you are Denise! I love the cakes, and I'm sure the earings are stunning!
I can tell the little girls are anxious to help Mommy eat her birthday cupcakes:-)

wshort said...

Thank you for helping me have a wonderful birthday. I am so happy we were able to share it together. I love you