Sunday, November 29, 2009

Nap after Thanksgiving feast


cheetah, originally uploaded by cabanagirl.

I hope you all had a fabulous turkey day with family and friends. I went to Denver to visit Ella and Kate and their parents. When I arrived my bedroom had been decorated with butterflies the girls (and Ryan) had made for me......there were also beautiful rainbows and a jellyfish to make me smile each morning when my eyes opened. Thursday of course was spent in the kitchen....a quick break in the park and then a yummy dinner. Friday we decided to go to the Denver Zoo. It was a bright sunny day and the animals enjoyed basking in the sun as well as the Coloradans and the lone Californian.
Saturday we went up to the mountains to have some fun. We started off tubing and then went to Winter Park. It was a great day trip. I spent quite a bit of time in my 20s and 30s in these beautiful Rocky Mountains. It was great to visit them again.
Hold on tight for a busy December...I hope we all take a little time to bask in the sun.

1 comment:

Marjorie said...

That is a beautiful Cheetah, and he/she knows it :)