Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Joy


mother's day, originally uploaded by cabanagirl.

Today was a great day spent with Whitney, Ryan, Ella and Kate. We played at home, went to the pool and had a delicious dinner at home that Ryan cooked to perfection. My mother's day gift was new charms for my Pandora bracelet. They are really pretty. We added a green glass swirl, a blue on blue glass charm and a new elephant design. Brad, Amber and Reina sent pink calla lilies through the mail and they arrived as fresh as if picked the same day. I was feeling a little in a turquoise mood so pulled out my beaded bracelet and my hand carved turquoise feather earrings. I wish I could wear these earrings more often. They are really lovely pieces of art. Also from Whitney's family a beautiful "white" bouquet of flowers. it was a great mother's day

3 comments:

Marjorie said...

Denise, I'm happy to hear that you had such a lovely Mother's Day. Love your latest painting:)

Amber T said...

Glad you had a great day! We were thinking of you!

Winifred said...

That's so nice hearing about your lovely day.

I love your picture, a collage of all your lovely presents. WHat a great memento.