Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Birthday, Marjorie!!!!!!!


Cappuccino dream cupcake, originally uploaded by cabanagirl.

My great friend, Marjorie, is having a birthday this week. She has a blog of her life in Maine called Cappuccino Thyme. Needless to say she loves cappuccinos so I painted this lovely cupcake (calorie-free) for her. I hope you have a fabulous birthday with lots of happiness and joy in your coming year, my friend. Have a glass of wine for me on your birthday and enjoy your calorie-free cupcake

2 comments:

Marjorie said...

Thank you Denise: I love my birthday cupcake, just the right size, and very yummy:)

Scarlett said...

That's soooooooo adorable, Denise! So lyrical and fresh--ALL your work. These are wonderful illustrative samples of your art for your children's book I am waiting for!!

And I'm NOT letting go of that idea.

:)