Sunday, April 13, 2014

A visit home

 I got to go "home" to the beach for a birthday present and Oh was it fun!  I started each morning with a walk on the beach. Day 1- San Clemente beach with my friend Sue, Day 2 Corona del Mar beach then a trip to see my niece Haley play softball, Day 3 my favorite strenuous Dana Strand with lots of ups and downs  I am always happy I don't die on this one.  Day 4  eight miles of Crystal Cove sand with my friend Cherie and her adorable baby, Annalee Rose and Day 5 the Montage Resort Beach where we shared the water with a pod of dolphin, a sea lion and a leather bronzed man ( with a thong?)  I got my fill of seafood, trips to Roger's Gardens, the fragrance of orange blossoms and of course the salt air.
Beach house
Corona del Mar
steps down

Annalee and Cherie
Crystal Cove Cottage #13

The Montage beach


my brother, Dan and niece Haley Whitney Haley



No comments: