Saturday, January 26, 2013

Rocky Mountain Local


Untitled, originally uploaded by cabanagirl.

Wow I hope he doesn't find a way in! This weekend is the Rocky Mountain Dental Convention. In California the convention is in Anaheim...still conveniently close but not as close as this. I hopped on the bus ($1.10 with my Medicare card) to avoid all the one way streets and the $12 parking and arrived just 30 minutes later. But who should greet me but this giant bear...one of the many art sculptures around Denver downtown. I have seen him in pics but not so up close and personal. Three weeks ago my Denver girls and I went to the art museum where there is one full 3 story wall of chef knives and across the street from the art museum is the downtown library. I have yet to go inside but I hear it is magnificent. I wonder which bus takes me there?

No comments: