Friday, November 7, 2008

Les Chantecler


Les Chantecler
Originally uploaded by cabanagirl
I made this quilt on a quilt retreat (3 days) in North Carolina (Outer Banks) in February of 2005. The original pattern is Rooster Hollow by Teri Christopherson of Black Mountain Quilts. This retreat was a great group of women from Virginia whom I have come to know during my many visits there to visit my daughter and her family. If asked any of the retreat members are more than happy to lend an opinion or a hand. If you ever have a chance to do art in a retreat environment.....just do it.

2 comments:

Marjorie said...

I love that quilt Denise. When I get back into the quilting mode I must think about making one.

Denise said...

I think you would like this one Marjorie. It really pairs well with the French Oak quilts that you have. I'll post that one next