Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Girls together- JOY!

I was so lucky to have all 4 of my beautiful Granddaughters here for a visit.  They got to meet Charlotte and Poppy and just be on the farm for a bit.  We worked on a jigsaw puzzle and did a little baking in the kitchen ( salted caramel chocolate tart) but my favorite was when we all got on my bed together.
Ella-16, Gabriela-10, Kate-12, Reina-12

This was fun but what they were looking at was even better-pictures of themselves.  The wall opposite the bed is where I keep my family pictures so I can see these beauties first thing when I wake up.


family pics
Time to take some new pics to add:
Charlotte and Ella
Yes Charlotte is getting big ( 9 months)

Poppy and Gabriela

Kate and Charlotte
Reina


Gabriela, me, Sunflower and Poppy
The luncheon of the boating party- Renoir

salted caramel chocolate tart
King Arthur Flour salted caramel chocolate tart

JOY
May you have joy in every day of your life......You don't have to look very far.....it's right in front of you

No comments: