Friday, December 6, 2019

Soccer: Ella plays in Silverlakes

Ella waits for a pass (Ella is in red)
Lucky me!!!  My sweet Ella had a soccer tournament in Southern California.  She and her Colorado team traveled to Norco on Thanksgiving Day to play the weekend.  I guess they thought it would be warm and sunny in California.  But brrrrrr It was not.  I guess the 50s and 60s are better than the 20s & 30s of Colorado.  It snowed in the local mountains on Thursday so the vista was similar to "home"

local mountains
As soon as the 1st game was over Ella and I ran to see each other.  There were tears of joy, hugs and lots of love.  It was so fun to watch you play soccer again Ella.  You played really really well.  I am so proud of you.
The team had a little time after the last game before their flight home to Denver.     Time to go to Laguna and to the beach.  Time for an In n Out burger.... a must on a visit to California.


No comments: