Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Oh what fun!


Thanksgiving in Seattle, originally uploaded by cabanagirl.

Last weekend I went to Seattle for an early Thanksgiving: something I've done since Reina was born. We all really like to celebrate together the weekend before because #1 it isn't as crazy as the real weekend, #2 the stores are less crowded, the fares are cheaper and #3 it allows us all to do a dress rehearsal for the following Thursday.....sometimes with an alternative flare. I do love alternative flares.
But most of the visit is spent playing with my Seattle girls: Reina is 3 and her baby sister, Gabriela is 10 months. Both are absolutely adorable.
I hope all of you have as much fun, good food and love this Thanksgiving as I did.

2 comments:

Marjorie said...

Great to know you always have a fun time with Brad, Amber, and the little girls...I wish it could have been a few more days for you too all enjoy each other. I know how swiftly the time flies when you are having fun.

jojo said...

Great pic! How special:)

Happy Holidays!